Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2002 9:52:56 AM EDT
First I want to say that I'm the hardest lurking man in town.  I've been reading here for over a year now.  I finally signed up just recently.  Thank you to all on this board.  The amount of knowledge I've gained here through other's posts and the board's resources is staggering.  Thanks you.

Now for the fun stuff.  I went up to Camp Perry last weekend and bought my first AR-15.  It's a Fulton Upper and DPMS lower.  The sad thing is, I've only put about 50 rounds through it.  I plan on giving it a bit more of a workout this weekend.  And yes, that's a Tasco Propoint on it.  I'm using it to decide if I want to try an M4gery upper and Aimpoint next.  I haven't ordered a real scope for it yet.  I'm caught between a Burris Mil-Dot, IOR MP-8, and a couple others.  I'll probably throw an old BSA on it this weekend to test it.  Anyway, I'm typing way too much.  I just finally got the time to post this and I'm like a proud parent. I'll type up a range report when I have a decent scope and post it at a later date.  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Picfinalyshowsup!
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:57:23 AM EDT
[#1]
try putting img and \img inside of []

congrats on the new purchase
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 10:00:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 10:02:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Damn there are alot of guys on this site from Ohio. Whereabouts Lawndart_78 ? Congrats on your purchase
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 10:13:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I live in Columbus, usually shoot near Balfountaine.  Where are you located?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top