Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2008 8:14:26 AM EDT
Where can I find someone to appraise a shotgun?  There is nobody that I would really trust, that I know of, in East TN.  Specifically, I am trying to get a side-by-side shotgun appraised that was made in Liege, Belgium in the early 60's.  It is absolutely beautiful with a good deal of engraving on the reciever and trigger guard, which is case hardened.  Double triggers.  It looks brand new, and there is not a scratch on it.  On the left barrel, it reads: Societe Anonyme - Liege- Belgique.  On the right barrel, it reads: Manufacture Liegeoise D'armes a Feu.  

Any ideas on the approximate value, or where I should get it appraised, or if I should get it appraised at all will be appreciated.  Thanks.

Blake
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 8:31:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Straight from the Blue Book of Gun Values:

Liegeoise D'Armes
Previous manufacturer located in Belgium.
Small manufacturer that specialized in boxlock shotguns, normally engraved and with ejectors. Prices range from $600 - $1,200 depending on condition and engraving.

Hope this helps, a few pictures should help narrow the price down.
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 1:16:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you.  I guess I could/should have Googled it myself, but thanks for saving me the effort.

Blake
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top