Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2013 10:13:09 PM EST
I already have an AAC Evo .40 for my HK USP. I have been wanting a QD suppressor for my 5.56 AR, with plans to also suppress a 300 black out later on.
I had considered the AAC SDN6. I shot one with 300 blk out and was impressed. That's what made me decide to do a 7.62 can so I can use it on multi calibers.

I also considered YHM if I was gonna do a dedicated 5.56 can. Another member's thread killed my desire for YHM. I think his blew out, was fixed, and then broke again.

Ultimately I've decided to go with SWR 7.62 spec war. I'm purchasing through silencer shop. I have ordered it, shipping paperwork tomorrow.

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:41:18 AM EST
Nothing wrong with YHM Titanium cans.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:54:43 AM EST
+1 for YHM 7.62 Ti suppressors. I just got mine a couple months ago and it has been a game changer for me. No more concussive blast assaulting my noggin, and I shoot my 7.62 and 5.56 rifles with a pair of loosely fitted foam plugs. A few shots without any plugs is easy and pain free. Did I mention it's very light and looks to be built like a tank.

5 QD adaptors from Primary arms @ $60 each and all my rifles are suppressor ready.
My neighbors down the valley don't hear a thing.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:19:49 AM EST
Having handled just about every can, and shot every other... I think it's a good move to skip YHM for mount reasons alone. Do as you will, but imo, NFA is not an area to put yourself on a strict budget, these are lifetime purchases.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:53:27 PM EST
I'm not on a strict budget.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:26:58 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By new21022:
Having handled just about every can, and shot every other... I think it's a good move to skip YHM for mount reasons alone. Do as you will, but imo, NFA is not an area to put yourself on a strict budget, these are lifetime purchases.
View Quote

What, their mounts aren't expensive enough for you???

You'd rather send the can back, AAC/Surefire, than have any mounting problem be the mount itself???

Top Top