Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2004 5:54:57 PM EDT
People who know more than me about ar15's.  I bought my first one i think it was 1991. It was a parts gun from nessard? with EA lower. But anyway today it hit me, anybody remember those ap-9 carbines, it's basically a tec-9 with 16' barrel and a folding stock. I wanted one so bad, but then the awb blew the prices to hell. I guess this forum would be ok to post this topic, so my question....does anyone have any scoop on these? know if these will be back?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:20:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't know but the Calico's with the 50 round 9mm rotory Mags were a blast.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:04:50 AM EDT
[#2]
i had a kimel ap9.  it looked almost identical to a tec9.  i never shot it before i sold it.  i've never seen the carbine version.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:47:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Forget about these Tec things.  Vector Arms makes an excellent Uzi for under $600.  I can't wait to get one of these with a folder on it.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:38:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I doubt whatever company you mentioned is still in business. I don't think that just becasue this ban ends old companies are going to start making guns again.

Now I wish I could get my hands on one of those PPSH41's that came out briefly. Man were those cool!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:19:09 AM EDT
[#5]
That's the one, Kimel Industries. They were like $200, I'm going to check to see if they have a web site! Thanks inferno!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top