Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2009 12:12:14 AM EDT
I have searched but, I am not finding anyone with the factory 3-Point sling for the German Sports Guns GSG-5 Rifle (SKU# GER202554) properly installed.  I am sure I have missed someone, but I had some issues trying to install it.  I believe I have finally gotten it.  So this post is specifically for others that might be in the same situation as I was.  I hope I can help a bit!

INSTRUCTIONS:  

ATI / GSG English & German Instructions for the Factory 3-point Sling

PICS:

Link Posted: 5/21/2009 9:25:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice, thank you for posting the photos. Where did you get the sling? Looks nice.

Funny, in the recent CTD catalog, they show a gsg sling I think its a 1 point, and they have the snap hook clipped to the reciever/mag well clip. Don't think I'd trust that little clip with 3 little screws to hold the weight of the weapon.

Anyway. thanks again for the well done photos.

John
Link Posted: 5/21/2009 12:45:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Nice, thank you for posting the photos. Where did you get the sling? Looks nice.

Funny, in the recent CTD catalog, they show a gsg sling I think its a 1 point, and they have the snap hook clipped to the reciever/mag well clip. Don't think I'd trust that little clip with 3 little screws to hold the weight of the weapon.

Anyway. thanks again for the well done photos.

John

Hey John...

I got the "AT-GER202554 GSG-5 3-Point Sling" at www.aimsurplus.com.

And if you don't already have a "AT-GER202545 GSG-5 3-Point Sling Bracket" you'll need one.

I wouldn't hook a 1-point sling to just the central "3-point sling bracket", but truthfully the 3 little nuts & bolts hold the bracket surprisingly secure.  

I am REALLY enjoying this setup...  I hope you do too!  Thanks for all the compliments...  Have a great weekend!
Page Armory » GSG-5
Top Top