Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2009 3:43:53 PM EDT
So, I handled one and thought it felt great.  The ability to adjust stock length and cant (like my much missed Benelli R1) appeals to me.  Seems accurate, has available 20, 10, and 5 round mags, and I already have the perfect scope.

I have heard some complain that they are getting gas burns or brass to the eye when shooting lefty.  Has anyone here who shoots lefty found this to be a concern?

I shoot lefty and will stay that way, thanks.  If the rifle is unsuitable for lefties, there are other ones that are #2 on my list.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 9:40:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Check You tube.  There is a video of a lefty shooting rapid fire with out any problems.  I noticed the flight path of ejected shells is almost strait out to the right.  This was a concern of mine also as I am also a lefty, and I currently have one on lay away.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 5:06:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for that info!  Please update your shooting XP when you get it in...
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 7:44:44 PM EDT
[#3]
The FNAR I had shot brass out directly 90 degrees to the rifle and even a little forward at times.  So you should be fine as a lefty as there was no sign on mine of brass coming back toward the shooter at all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top