Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2003 5:42:43 PM EDT
oh my, too many variations to the .308 semi..i wanted to get honest opinions on which ones are better and why..for cost of mags , etc. i been thinkin of gettn a Cetme. and yes cost IS a factor, with the way things are goin (dont believe the AWB will , POOF, jus go away) was thinkin of gettin a .308 semi, rifle..got 2 ARs now. but dont know anything bout the .308 and what to watch out for..thanks in advance. DT.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:19:15 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
oh my, too many variations to the .308 semi..i wanted to get honest opinions on which ones are better and why..for cost of mags , etc. i been thinkin of gettn a Cetme. and yes cost IS a factor, with the way things are goin (dont believe the AWB will , POOF, jus go away) was thinkin of gettin a .308 semi, rifle..got 2 ARs now. but dont know anything bout the .308 and what to watch out for..thanks in advance. DT.

The CETMES you see on the market are made in a cave by a guy with a rock, the G3's are a bit better, still built by century. FAL is the only way to go.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 5:06:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I have to agree...Cetme's are hit or miss.  Most have to be "tuned" to run properly from what I understand.  FAL is defintely the way to go.  Besides you can get FAL mags for $4 to $8.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top