Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/24/2003 5:42:43 PM EDT
oh my, too many variations to the .308 semi..i wanted to get honest opinions on which ones are better and why..for cost of mags , etc. i been thinkin of gettn a Cetme. and yes cost IS a factor, with the way things are goin (dont believe the AWB will , POOF, jus go away) was thinkin of gettin a .308 semi, rifle..got 2 ARs now. but dont know anything bout the .308 and what to watch out for..thanks in advance. DT.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:19:15 AM EDT

Originally Posted By die-tryin:
oh my, too many variations to the .308 semi..i wanted to get honest opinions on which ones are better and why..for cost of mags , etc. i been thinkin of gettn a Cetme. and yes cost IS a factor, with the way things are goin (dont believe the AWB will , POOF, jus go away) was thinkin of gettin a .308 semi, rifle..got 2 ARs now. but dont know anything bout the .308 and what to watch out for..thanks in advance. DT.

The CETMES you see on the market are made in a cave by a guy with a rock, the G3's are a bit better, still built by century. FAL is the only way to go.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 5:06:54 PM EDT
I have to agree...Cetme's are hit or miss. Most have to be "tuned" to run properly from what I understand. FAL is defintely the way to go. Besides you can get FAL mags for $4 to $8.
Top Top