Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2002 12:18:16 AM EDT
Has anyone bought any of the new in wrap 20rd FAL mags from Tapco? They come in a package of 10 for $99.99 Are they steel or aluminum?

I bought 5 of their new australian 20 rd metric steel mags from them a few months ago and they were great. They were $14.95 each. Whats the difference between them and the package deal?  

Just wondered if anyone bought this package deal and how was the quality.

While I'm at it, does anyone know where I can get some good quality UZI mags pretty cheap? I noticed The Ammoman has a package deal of 10 32rd UZI mags for $370.00 I called about them and he told me they were not IMI mags. They didn't have any markings on them. Just wondered if anyone tried any of them and how did they function.
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 3:45:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 4:18:02 AM EDT
[#2]
steel:
very nice mags and the bad one in the reference post is the exception as if it is still sealed in the original 10 pack package from the manf. back in the early 1960's it is a little hard for them to tell if they are bad.

thats the first time that I have heard of bad mags but you should be glad to know that if you have any problems they will take care of you as their customer service is second to none.(great service).

I also believe they are having a drawing right now and for every 10 pack at the $99 price gets you a ticket for a h.b. izzy front end. go over to the fal files and go under the tapco area and get the info.

GREAT COMPANY
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 1:29:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought some VG-excellent inch mags from this place and they look and work perfect acouple needed cosmo cleaned of but price was right .www.gunthings.com/falmag.htm
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 2:05:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Australian metric mags?  You sure those aren't inch/commonwealth pattern?

The Tapco never-issued/never-unwrapped FN mags are the gold.  When someone did report a bad one in a box, Tapco's cust. service took care of it. If you don't want to spring for an entire box of ten, Tapco has single mags for sale for a limited time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top