Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2016 2:29:50 PM EDT
I made an impulse purchase after looking around for a rifle backpack. I wanted a pack with a hip belt and the ability to carry a rifle broken down. After stumbling across the Noveske Discreet Bag, and noticing that it may no longer be in production, I decided to look elsewhere. I stumbled across a SSD article about the Elite Survival Stealth Operations Rifle Pack and instantly knew I had to have it. Well after scouring the web for the best deal, I found the last Red pack in stock and used a coupon code to get a bigger discount. I paid right at $160 shipped, so I don't feel terribly guilty about it. The Noveske would have set me back almost $220. Anyhow, I should have it sometime next week, and I'll post a review here. For now, here are some stock photos I found while doing my research.

Link Posted: 8/1/2016 2:53:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one of their m4 cases, great USA made quality.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 7:34:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I must admit, that's pretty cool lookin.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 9:32:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Other pics I saw made it look like it would carry a 16" barreled AR broken down, which is a big plus.
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 7:10:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Other pics I saw made it look like it would carry a 16" barreled AR broken down, which is a big plus.
View Quote

Yep! That's why I pulled the trigger on it. There aren't many packs out there that will hold a 16" rifle.

Now I have an excuse to buy a ton of hook and loop pouches
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top