Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2004 4:22:25 AM EDT
I went back and forth with these guys for a while. They will not refund your money for anything, just give you credit. But unfortunately all they sell is the cheapest crap on the market! They sell absolute junk. I got a free floating AR handguard that was crap, and scope mounts that are crap.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:20:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:15:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Yet another perfect example of why I buy at gun shows instead of the internet. Personally, I like to hold in my hand what I'm buying to gauge its quality. YMMV.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:09:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yet another perfect example of why I buy at gun shows instead of the internet. Personally, I like to hold in my hand what I'm buying to gauge its quality. YMMV.

This is basically my policy, too, but there are a few (VERY few) companies that I trust to sell me first-rate items, without bending me over in regards to customer service. I generally stay FAR away from any company with the word "tactical" in the company name, except for MSTN. Most companies that include "tactical" in the name seem to use it to lure in unsuspecting buyers that will think they are getting top of the line gear. The companies I know I can trust are:

MSTN, Bushmaster, Adrenaline Arms, Brownell's, Legal-Transfers, Brightflashlights (not the company name, but a member here that runs a business), YHM, and a few others whose names escape me just now.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:11:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Tactical Taylor is top quality gear. www.tacticalgears.com is full of bling bling.
Top Top