User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2002 4:02:24 PM EDT

does DPMS chrome line thier barrells?

thanks

-Spaceman

Link Posted: 3/31/2002 4:13:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Go to thier website.....they advertise here..........dpms believes in cryo treat....whereas armalite does not...(last I knew that is).....always check the mfg`s for the best answers to your questions.....
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 4:19:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't believe they do. Only Armalite, Bushmaster and Colt do. Rock River is supposed to be bring chrome lining out in select barrels.
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 4:23:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Some of their guns do and some of them dont. Alot of the law enforcement ones do. I know for sure that most of the bull barrel target barrell guns are not. There website has all the info on the barells and the guns. www.dpmsinc.com
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 8:36:01 PM EDT
[#4]
No, they do not chrome line any of their barrels. They do some chrome lining on large order requests (30 barrels minimum), but any DPMS you buy from anyone will 99.999% for sure be unchromed. The only reason it is not 100% is because DPMS said they did used some of their over run on a chrome lined M4 barrel run for some rifles. Getting one is a pure stroke of luck. Jarod from DPMS said there are 10 to a max of 20 of these chrome lined M4 barrels in existence, and thats all.

All info about this is here:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=94329
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top