Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2020 9:44:43 PM EDT
As I put together my battle belt, I ran into a wall finding holsters for a couple less common pistol options, so I ended up working with three different vendors to get holsters custom made.  

The first two vendors I dealt with each took 6-8 weeks to make a custom holster.  The results were decent, but nothing that motivated me to write anything up.  I've posted pics of them here in recent months.  Nothing special  - one for a P320 Compact with an APLc WML and another for an M11A1, both in Multicam Kydex with a QLS fork.  

Then last month I came across a guy on Reddit advertising his custom holster company and he seemed really accommodating, so I thought I'd give him a shot at making something closer to what I wanted.

The form on his website didn't have the options I wanted, but he had no issue with the requests...and he even offered a military discount.  He also only collected half up front and the other half when he was done and ready to ship.  But where he really impressed me was when he sent me pics of the completed holster a couple of weeks after I ordered, telling me he didn't think it looked great with the requested options and offering to remake it.  He said the combination of the retention I requested and the shorter Compact model exposed a lot of the QLS fork, so he offered to redo it for a P320 Full, which he promised would fit my Compact even with the WML. I was blown away that he took the time, effort, and expense to ensure I was completely satisfied.  And after receiving the second version today, less than 30 days after ordering, I see he was right.  It looks great, the Compact fits perfectly, and the retention is easy to operate. Bonus - it will fit a Full as well.

I've got nothing to do with this company besides being a satisfied customer, but that I am.  I'm going to have him build another for my M11A1 and retire the other two before they are even used.  I like this one that much.

And of course, pics:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top