Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2004 9:08:53 PM EDT
I am. Can anyone recomend the FAC G3 kit group buy over at the Gunboards CETME And FR-8 Forum?
www.gunboards.com/forums/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=47

I have been hearing abour these kits for months now.
At $150.00 for an FMP kit, they seem to good to pass up.

JR
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:24:31 AM EDT
[#1]
The FAC kits are excellent buys according to what I've read.
Word of warning though. Are you building it for the love of the hobby or do you want a shooter?
I had one built and spent much more money on it than I had to just to get a shooter. I could have had the just about the same thing if I would have bought the PTR91A1 and not spent as much money.
If it's for the build experiance go for it and save the $ doing the build yourself. If you want a shooter my best advice would be to buy the PTR91. You may save $300-$400.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 10:38:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Shooter
I can really appreciate advice like that . I am looking for my first H&K style shooter and a PTR 91 seems like the way to go. I'm going to go for that parts kit anyway. They probably wont be around for long. Thanks a lot.

JR
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:30:37 AM EDT
[#3]
tagged.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top