Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2002 6:18:26 PM EDT
Not to my wants I may have to sell my PostBan 9mm AR.It has some minor scuffs on the barrel and a little bit of metal showing through the finish where the roll pin retains the bolt catch and at the mag well for the 9mm  blocks.Over all id rate at 95%.Would $1100.00 be asking to much?Thanks AZ
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 6:44:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I own a post-ban too. That price seems a bit high, but these are not common and Colt magazines are hard to locate, so I would start at that price and see if you get any nibbles. (Also, most people I have talked to do not like the 9mm, until they actually shoot them and realize they are fun to shoot.)

Also, what kind of magazines and capacities do you have???? If you have any extra COLT magazines you wish to sell separately, send me a message through AR15.com (IM Button) with the price, condition, capacity, etc.

Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top