Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/19/2002 2:34:54 PM EDT
I have a scope mounted on my ar15 a2 carry handle. I am looking to buy a cheekpiece like the colt hbar package had on it.(the piece that mounts to the stock to raise head to scope level) does anyone know where I could get one.
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 2:47:20 PM EDT
J&G sales has them

Link Posted: 3/19/2002 7:16:28 PM EDT
DPMS also...
Top Top