Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2005 1:32:12 PM EDT
I just got my username and password today, but their website won't allow me to access it.  Everyone i enter the info in the popup box it just resets itself like I'm using the wrong code .  Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 3/10/2005 2:35:18 PM EDT
[#1]
It's possible that they don't have you in the computer yet.  It's been a while but I remember that.

Since it's a free call I'd call customer service and ask.

Dennis Jenkins

Quoted:
I just got my username and password today, but their website won't allow me to access it.  Everyone i enter the info in the popup box it just resets itself like I'm using the wrong code .  Any suggestions?

Link Posted: 3/10/2005 5:39:10 PM EDT
[#2]
For the last few days, every time I attempt to login all I get is the message "We are currently updating our shopping cart".
Link Posted: 3/10/2005 6:31:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Did you try small case letters?  I think that was what I had to do to get in in the days of my FFL.
Link Posted: 3/10/2005 6:33:21 PM EDT
[#4]
It is case sensitive,so enter both your user name and password, watch for capital letters
Link Posted: 3/10/2005 8:07:18 PM EDT
[#5]
hmm i gave them my c&r and info at shotshow and I never got a log in for there website.

I better call em tommrow.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:06:22 AM EDT
[#6]
I just called Century and they said their system is down until Monday or Tuesday.
Link Posted: 3/18/2005 12:49:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Checked them a few minutes ago, apparently still down.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top