Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/11/2001 6:22:33 PM EDT
Ok, I think I'm going to send my upper in to one of these guys and get their Birdcage-like BATF muzzlebrake/compensator installed on my 16" Vmatch.

My question to all of you that might have any knowledge - WHICH ONE ?


$79.95 plus $12 shipping installed.
Not only does this muzzle brake reduce the muzzle rise to an absolute minimum, it looks very similar to the original pre-ban "bird cage" flashhider. With standard 1/2" - 28TPI threads it will fit all pre-ban AR style rifles with no gunsmithing. You can send your post-ban upper in to Wilson Combat® and we can permanently install one on your barrel. This high quality Wilson Combat® product is fully CNC machined out of bar stock steel and heat treated for durability.



$100 plus return shipping installed.
The CAV-Comp is a muzzle break that can be permanently attached to any .223/5.56mm rifle (muzzle threaded to 1/2-28 TPI). With the supplied roll pin and a hand drill. Gives your "Post-Ban" gun that "Pre-Ban" look as well as improved shot groups (compared with non-ported barrels)

Link Posted: 11/11/2001 6:39:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/11/2001 6:32:50 PM EDT by big_guy]
have you taken a look at the kurts kustom firearms muzzelbrakes?

I dont own one but they do look good. Just another idea to consider.

Link Posted: 11/11/2001 7:24:19 PM EDT
I have the Wilson Combat and really like it.

Link Posted: 11/11/2001 8:33:32 PM EDT
Top Top