Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 12/26/2005 12:42:19 PM EST
I think I have decided on the JLD PTR 91 but I prefer the HK type rear sight. Can I just swap them out?


Link Posted: 12/26/2005 2:06:37 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/26/2005 2:09:45 PM EST by Dano523]
Only differance is the windage knob and the sight drum (100 meter peep instead of the 100 meter V slot), and yes you can just swap the drum and screw out (the cheaper way) or just buy a complete rear sight to replace the JLD unit (read a whole $15 with windage screw from www.robertrtg.com/g3.html).

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 7:17:35 PM EST
My JLD PTR-91 came with the V-notch 100 meter HK drum and I did replace the windage knob with the original HK screw. The knob that comes on the JLD seems to be slightly obstructive to the view IMHO. ARKAR
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:31:36 PM EST
Thanks for the info.

Top Top