Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2005 2:13:06 PM EDT
I ordered one from Clyde Armory.  Placed the order on Saturday,  paid by CC and faxed FFL late on Monday, and received gun on Thursday.  Good service from these guys.  The gun,  well it appeared almost new.  Very little wear, some dried gunk on the exterior,  little wear internally.  It does have a 5 digit number eletropenciled on left side near the top. At the range it ran well.  It has the SP 89 rear sight that will need to be replaced.  All in all these appear to be a good deal.  I have already printed out the Form 1, as I plan to SBR asap.  Now where can I get the retractable stock?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 12:27:18 PM EDT
[#1]
A member named  HK4ver typically has a ton of HK parts, and last I asked he had a couple A3 stocks.. He also has some of the Mp5 style rear sights also.. His email is [email protected]. Good luck, I've enjoyed the hell out of my new hk94.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 2:11:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I ordered one from Clyde Armory.  Placed the order on Saturday,  paid by CC and faxed FFL late on Monday, and received gun on Thursday.  Good service from these guys.  The gun,  well it appeared almost new.  Very little wear, some dried gunk on the exterior,  little wear internally.  It does have a 5 digit number eletropenciled on left side near the top. At the range it ran well.  It has the SP 89 rear sight that will need to be replaced.  All in all these appear to be a good deal.  I have already printed out the Form 1, as I plan to SBR asap.  Now where can I get the retractable stock?

How about some pictures?  I got one coming from Gordon Miller so I'm interested to see as many as I can...

Spooky
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 3:46:42 PM EDT
[#3]
They are great guns. I got one thru ADCO and mine just had a little wear around the ejection port. The internals and bore looked new.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:06:07 PM EDT
[#4]

wow, $3k for a 94

how does it shoot?  The pic at their website looks pretty good.  Is it for having fun or an investment?

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:07:36 PM EDT
[#5]
link?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top