Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2005 4:35:57 PM EDT
hey all, got my compstock and went to install it but I was not supplied with the screws to attach the recoil mechanism to the stock itself.

What is the length and thread of the screws needed to screw the plastic end of the recoil device into the holes on the stock?? I really do not want to have just tow screws shipped out to me but if thats what you guys recommend, let me know.

Best,
chrome
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:59:32 PM EDT
[#1]
You're not going to believe this buy mine came with 1 1/2" wood screws.  They worked.

R.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:28:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You're not going to believe this buy mine came with 1 1/2" wood screws.  They worked.

R.

Wow..I have some o those laying around
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:49:08 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

R.

Drywall screws to be exact. Normally they are inserted into their respective holes and stay there waiting to be installed. Yours may have fallen out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

CaCrusin
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:03:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

R.

Drywall screws to be exact. Normally they are inserted into their respective holes and stay there waiting to be installed. Yours may have fallen out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

CaCrusin

Thanks bud, Cacrusin sent me an email with the above.
range report on the CompStock though, jesus christ is all I have to say.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:38:55 AM EDT
[#5]
It's pretty interesting how this works.  You put this stock on and you can actually work on shooting slugs (without crying).  Then when you see the improvement in your slug placement it really strikes you how devastating these slugs are.

R.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top