Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2005 4:17:15 PM EDT
I mailed my request for a M1 garand today. How long should i expect to wait before i hear from CMP?  Do they e-mail any confirmation?
Link Posted: 1/3/2005 4:42:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Depends on what you ordered as to when it will ship. If there is no back log and your item is in stock, it usually ships in 48 hours. Register for the e-store and you can monitor your order online.
You can call them for an update too
Link Posted: 1/3/2005 5:05:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I ve gotten two Service Grade Springfields.  Both were received within two weeks of me mailing the order.  Both are awesome rifles.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2005 5:06:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I got one about a year ago and it took about 2 months to come in.
Link Posted: 1/3/2005 8:22:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I've ordered two. From dropping the paperwork in the mailbox to showing up at my door, one took 12 days, the other 8.
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 8:44:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Just talked to a Judy at the CMP this morning. Due to the end of the year people trying to fill their 8 Garand quota and the the New Year people ordering their 8 garand quota. Plus the 1917 service grades, Colt .22 kits and the M1 barreled receivers that were offered late in the year. And the fact that there were only a few people working the last week expect shipping to take longer than usual.
Still waiting for my IHC barrelled receiver that I ordered Dec. 10th. She tolded me 2 more weeks!!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 9:41:52 AM EDT
[#6]
I mailed my order in on Dec 3rd and got E-Mail confirmation on the 10th.. so far no CC hit ... gonna be a while.... hopefully they didn't lose my order    I don't want to call.. but a lot of guys that mailed their orders a week after me already got their Garands just before Christmas......  
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 10:32:58 AM EDT
[#7]
my dad put his order in yesterday!
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 2:53:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Received my e-mail today....3 days after order was sent.   Says 45-90 days to receive order.  It'll be worth the wait.  Besides, cant shoot outdoors to much during NY winters.
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 5:07:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Why not?? Last two times I shot it was under 30 degrees.   What's your problem?  he he h e hhe he he he .
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 5:32:55 PM EDT
[#10]
As Posted By Spikeofwoolsey

Received my e-mail today....3 days after order was sent. Says 45-90 days to receive order. It'll be worth the wait. Besides, cant shoot outdoors to much during NY winters.

What did you order to take that long?

A collector grade?

Thanks,

Badredfish

p.s. I am working to get my order in - step two -shoot match - this Sunday A.M.
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 9:49:50 PM EDT
[#11]
I ordered a Greek RG (Springfield) during the 1st week of Dec and it showed up 2 days before X-mas
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 3:13:44 PM EDT
[#12]
No problem here. I guess coming from WI, you must have alot of sheep to keep you warm.......heheheheheheheh      
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top