Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2009 6:02:38 PM EDT
I know a lot of people on this forum have both. I have a chance to exchange my PTR91 for a CUSTOM (built to my specs) AR-15. Not withstanding the caliber difference, which would the people who own both choose if they had to choose ONE.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:25:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Even though an AR is standard for just about anyone's inventory, I'd wait a little longer until you picked one up. If I was you I'd keep the PTR and see just how cheap you'll be able to build one by the end of the summer if not sooner. The gun bubble will burst very soon, and the place will be crawling with every type of black rifle imaginable, especially AR's for much, much less than even pre-election prices.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:05:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Id keep the PTR since ARs are dime a dozen. Would be more fun to build the AR yourself anyway
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:43:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Makes sense to me, Ill keep it.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:54:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Id keep the PTR since ARs are 120000 dimes a dozen. Would be more fun to build the AR yourself anyway

Fixed it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top