Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2002 7:11:41 AM EDT
Has anyone purchased anything from www.discountfirearms.com???? I have been a lurker on this board for months now and figure somebody may have made a purchse from these fellas. I have already done a reverse lookup on their DNS and 3 names came up for registration. I know to stay away from Botach and a few others...any info on these fellas maby???
  By the way...Glad to be here!!!
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 7:26:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the boards, watch out for the trolls!  

BNJ is a good place to look, however some of their prices are higher than I'd pay.  Use Gunlist, gunsamerica.com and shotgun news to see if the price is acceptable.  As far as their service, I wouldn't worry one bit about sending them your money!
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 7:33:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome.
Good choice.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 8:09:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Their prices seem to be good compared to most in ATL and on the net. 750 for the Vmatch carbine seems to be a pretty good price. Gunsamerica prices seem to be a bit more. Thanks for the response, any other info would be great.  

Link Posted: 4/17/2002 10:55:51 AM EDT
[#4]
www.bernies-sports.com/

Give Bernie a try.  He has almost any Bushie or Armalite on the wall  with more factory sealed in back.

Dave S

He is so busy that his site needs help.  Give him a call.  Ask for his daughter, Maria, she has it all in one bag.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 3:09:15 PM EDT
[#5]
DaveS....
www.bernies-sports.com looks like a good site....thanks for the link.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 6:41:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Bernie's has an excellent selection of AR15's to choose from. If it were me and it was my first ar15. I would go there and ask a million questions while fondling there huge selection of ar15's. You would be better off buying one in person than off some website. Provided ,of course, that the prices are not too far apart.
  Bernie's has a good reputation and will give you the best deal he can. Don't be shy, a place like Bernie's loves to answer questions.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 6:59:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Welcome!

Check out the 2002 LEGP:

www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?id=60

The LEGP isn't a Bushy, but it's a heck of a deal.

Link Posted: 4/17/2002 7:23:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
www.bernies-sports.com/

Give Bernie a try.  He has almost any Bushie or Armalite on the wall  with more factory sealed in back.

Dave S

He is so busy that his site needs help.  Give him a call.  Ask for his daughter, Maria, she has it all in one bag.

I agree - they are right down the street from my house, I got my Bushmaster there, great place.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 7:27:27 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Bernie's has an excellent selection of AR15's to choose from.

Yeah - I made the mistake of letting Bernie hand me that Wilson Combat M4, DAMN! I just can't shell out 1700 bucks right now, but it is SWEET!!! I still love my Bushmaster tho!
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 4:55:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the Bernies link, I may just drive over there on Sat.  I will prob purchase a Beretta 96 first, his price is not that bad. On the site they only have one Bushmaster..does he have more in stock? I would imagine so.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 6:24:46 AM EDT
[#11]
I think I'll take a drive to Bernies on Sat. too. Never been there.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 6:42:03 AM EDT
[#12]
if you want to patronize a weekend FFL who'll do you right and get you anything you want:

Cliff Brown, Dixie Ammo Dump, Winder, GA:
www.armthepopulace.com
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 6:48:00 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Thanks for the Bernies link, I may just drive over there on Sat.  I will prob purchase a Beretta 96 first, his price is not that bad. On the site they only have one Bushmaster..does he have more in stock? I would imagine so.

I was there this past Sat, they had 4 or 5 Bushmasters out, some Armalites, Olys and Wilson Combats. A couple of prebans too.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 7:04:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Seems the Dixie Ammo Dump has some really good prices for Bushmasters. How many members on here are from GA? Are there any good ranges around? The only two outdoor ones I know of are out on 20 @ Advanced Bullets and a public range up 85.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 10:49:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Mid-Ga here.  Sorry, have my own property/range.

Link Posted: 4/18/2002 11:57:08 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Seems the Dixie Ammo Dump has some really good prices for Bushmasters. How many members on here are from GA? Are there any good ranges around? The only two outdoor ones I know of are out on 20 @ Advanced Bullets and a public range up 85.

range info:
harringt.home.mindspring.com/ranges1.htm
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 2:46:22 PM EDT
[#17]
  VERY nice listings on those sites. Anyone have any idea who the best dealers are in lovely Taxachusetts ?

Link Posted: 4/18/2002 4:13:42 PM EDT
[#18]
welcome; Cliff Brown will do you right(he's ex-Marine).
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 5:22:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Welcome aboard.

Check out      http://www.rbgc.org/

ARH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top