Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2002 6:43:47 AM EDT
Bushmaster making A1 pencil barrel? 16"? When? Prices? Will they make a whole new gun to go with it too? A lightweight carbine?

SIG out,

Doggonit
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 2:03:17 PM EDT
[#1]
They've been on the web site for quite a while now.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 2:27:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry it's not postban. I need something postban.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 2:44:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I gave up waiting months ago. Turned down a Colt to the correct dimentions.

Link Posted: 8/6/2002 2:47:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Sorry it's not postban. I need something postban.

It's easy to remove the bayo lug.  Kurt's Kustom Firearms can do that AND remove the flash hider and install one of his A2 brakes to satisfy the post-ban requirements.

I got one of the first Ultra-Light uppers, did the changes and it's installed on my CavArms LEGP lower.  Shoots nice and is SOOO easy to carry.

I need to post a pic...
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 3:04:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Please do so!!! Many many pics!!!
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 3:05:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 3:15:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Bushmaster is shipping the 16" lightweight barrels this week. Price is $209 for the complete barrel with gas tube, handguards, and delta ring or $185 for the barrel only. As of Monday 8/6/02 they have a few in stock ready to ship.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 3:20:19 PM EDT
[#8]
OK, OK, ALRIGHT ALREADY!!....

Here it is...

The carry handle with Col. Santose Improved Battlesight Zero is on it right now.  An Aimpoint CompM XD on a GG&G cantilever with GG&G A2 Flip-up goes on later this week.

The brake is Kurt's A2.

John at K2 Sports removed the bayo lug and refinished sight.

Sling comes from Shawn at CavArms.

Happy now??...

Arock
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 3:26:54 PM EDT
[#9]
You can remove the Bayo lug with a dremel or have a local smith do it for you....
My advice...get a Faux A2 Brake from KKF...
looks real and no additional noise...
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 3:31:43 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
OK, OK, ALRIGHT ALREADY!!....

Here it is...

photos.msn.com/imageserver/image.aspx?Image=HcZNnT9kkUh7v3gGH5Km46T3B*!oDf9M7TlgBinIeyBkU8lbMzXivLraljEwaj0gTvoDv60OWXNk1poQN5nwih7OPTMn0dSG2oZ3OkopGYPPdCZLtyRq1a0Fj1P*IwJKhR5*DtQC2tbb1Kg11yFM0w$$

The carry handle with Col. Santose Improved Battlesight Zero is on it right now.  An Aimpoint CompM XD on a GG&G cantilever with GG&G A2 Flip-up goes on later this week.

The brake is Kurt's A2.

John at K2 Sports removed the bayo lug and refinished sight.

Sling comes from Shawn at CavArms.

Happy now??...

Arock

Awesome sight to behold....
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 2:43:35 PM EDT
[#11]
I just got my shipping notice from Bushmaster.  16" LW barrel should get here Saturday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top