Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2004 2:21:24 PM EST
Does anyone have any experience with these rifles? Are they good battle rifles? I'm trying to decide between a Bushy 308 and a FAL.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:30:11 PM EST
Have mine about a month Picked it over an Armalite, and i had a DPMS that I traded for the Bushy.
I had to send it back right away, they had to re-index the barrel. They sent me the shipping form for UPS, I had it back on my front door from the UPS man in 8 days. I had them install a 2 stage trigger in it also. It shoots great, very tight, well balanced. I only shoot iron sights so thats all I can recommend. In a nutshell....................I recommend it
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:35:51 PM EST
Will recieve mine tommarow and going shooting Sunday, full range report on it next week.

And to ad that my way of testing a weapon is to run her hot untill she drops
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:02:37 PM EST
The only experience I have had is with the guy next to me at the range the other day. He was having a lot of problems with it.
I have 4 Bushmaster AR15s and find them to be by far my favorite non custom AR. I think they will work out the bugs, but from the 4, 5, and 6 letter words coming from the next lane, I think they have a ways to go on their 308 rifles.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:27:07 PM EST
Got one a few months ago, only put about 100 rounds of surplus though it. Functioned 100%, not a single issue. Three of us shot it and all liked it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:32:39 AM EST
I wish BM would chrome the chamber and bores on their 308s. This seems like a no brainer.
Top Top