KELTEC RFB
DESERT TACTICAL RECON SCOUT

Link Posted: 6/2/2010 6:10:43 PM EDT
[#1]
You're a few weeks late ron.
Link Posted: 6/2/2010 7:37:04 PM EDT
[#2]
It was a good Special Issue.

Highlights bullpup rifles and draws attention to what has been a niche field in the small arms community.  Only recently have seen bullpups draw the current level of attention from the U.S. consumer and we've never seen so many options available.

Link Posted: 6/3/2010 3:21:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Damn!  Why am I the last to know these things??
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 4:53:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Too busy perusing the magazines at borders instead of spending every minute of your life posting on AR15.com, I would suspect.
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 5:48:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Special Issue=$8
Victoria Secret Catalog=Free  ??
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 7:09:53 AM EDT
[#6]
I was especially pleasantly surprised to read the articles on the .221 IMP and the Arm Pistol. Mr Davis, who designed these gun's was a friend of our family. I grew up with his daughters. I have many of his drawings of weapons designs, as well as 2 of the Arm Gun prototypes and an early Gwinn commercial version of the Arm Pistol. It's nice to see his designs in a mass media publication this many years later!

Davesrb
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 7:11:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I was especially pleasantly surprised to read the articles on the .221 IMP and the Arm Pistol. Mr Davis, who designed these gun's was a friend of our family. I grew up with his daughters. I have many of his drawings of weapons designs, as well as 2 of the Arm Gun prototypes and an early Gwinn commercial version of the Arm Pistol. It's nice to see his designs in a mass media publication this many years later!

Davesrb

You so have to post some pics of those prototypes!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top