Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2004 6:49:51 PM EDT
Quick question for you guys.  I mailed out my C&R a couple weeks ago and have gotton on to numerous email lists, but Midway and Brownells haven't emailed me a username and password like other places have.  Do I have to call them to set this up, or does it just take a little bit of time?  Thanks for any info you can provide.  
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 7:29:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I could be mistaken, but it seems like when I set up my account with Midway, I set my password.  I don't remember them sending me any email during the account set-up process (however, I have gotten a few since I started ordering from them!).  It only took a few minutes to set up an account with them.  Midway has been a good company to me so far.  I've ordered several parts for my AK and I believe my M-44.  Great customer service.  Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 9:39:24 PM EDT
[#2]
you can sign up on Midways website. IIRC make sure you have your customer number
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:53:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys, got it all set up.  Appreciate it.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 5:49:32 AM EDT
[#4]
When you sign up at Browenlls for their online account (middle on the left side) go into the account.  There are tabs at the top and one allows you to enter your FFL number which will allow you to see dealer pricing.

If and when you get the catalog there is a cheat sheet that allows you to read dealer pricing out of the physical catalog.  No, I am not disclosing how you do that- that is what the $30 for a C&R FFL will get you

Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:17:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
When you sign up at Browenlls for their online account (middle on the left side) go into the account.  There are tabs at the top and one allows you to enter your FFL number which will allow you to see dealer pricing.

If and when you get the catalog there is a cheat sheet that allows you to read dealer pricing out of the physical catalog.  No, I am not disclosing how you do that- that is what the $30 for a C&R FFL will get you

A FFL told me the secret.  Hell, that is what convinced me to get my C&R in the first place
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 6:46:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm actually a little dissapointed at the dealer pricing.  I'm not being picky, I'll take whatever I can get, I just hoped the discount would be more.  Oh well, I'm still saving money.  Can't complain.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:06:39 PM EDT
[#7]
It depends on what you are shopping for.  I just found an AR two stage trigger (a name brand which I'll keep secret, if you want to know, send in your $30!) for $30 cheaper than any dealer I've checked.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:19:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Hahaha, I have mailed in my money, and I have my c&r ffl, hell I've even mailed out a bunch of copies.  Still haven't bought anything though.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top