Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 1/3/2007 5:13:53 AM EST
Hello! I don't know what it's called so please if you could bear with me! I'm getting light primer stikes on my mauser so i think I need to change the spring responsible for this action. Can anyone help me with that? Like where can I get one? Is it easy to do? How to do it? ETC! Thanks so much!

I hope everyone is haveing a great new year!!!
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 5:52:14 AM EST
Numrich link to 98 Mauser parts

The spring (if that is your problem) is part 5470. Replacement is just a question of breaking down the bolt and putting in the new spring. There are a number of online guides that show how to break down the bolt.
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 6:49:05 AM EST
Thanks abunch!
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 3:48:19 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/3/2007 3:48:51 PM EST by gaweidert]
Get replacements form Wolff Springs. I use the 24 pound models and it had ended problems iwth light strikes on a wide variety of ammo. www.gunsprings.com/
Top Top