Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2002 8:00:36 PM EDT
I am having to make up 3 blank firing adapters at work to sell along with 3 AK-47s to an agency in DC that will be using them to train for some anti-terrorist excersises.  They worked really well, and were a hoot to fire in our post sample AK.  I got to thinking that maybe we could tool up and start selling these things.  The only problem is the blanks are about twice the cost of loaded Wolf 7.62x39.  Somwhere around $189/1000.  Go figure.  

Anyway, I'm trying to see if y'all think this would be a marketable item.  I'm not trying to sell them here in the GD forum, and don't have any extras made yet anyway.  I'm trying to decide on whether or not to purchase the material and start cranking them out.  Another thing to think about is the availability of blanks in this caliber.  Sometimes they are around, and sometimes not.

Thanks in advance for the replies, and Mr. Moderator, delete or move this if need be.

Balming
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top