Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 5/21/2002 9:16:46 AM EDT
I have a Harris Bipod mounted to my AR, I want to switch it to a REM modle 7 w/ a wood stock. Anybody know what adapter I need? TIA.
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 9:38:16 AM EDT
I assume you don't have sling studs on your model 7.  You don't need an adapter, you just need to install sling studs.  You can get them anywhere and will have to drill the appropriate size hole in the correct location and then screw in the stud.  Just be careful, take your time locating the hole before you drill it and use a sharp bit so you don't 'tear' into the finish when you start drilling.  
Top Top