Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/1/2010 1:27:24 AM EDT
I'm thinking about buying a new gun for fun and possibly deer hunting. Thinking about rifle and ammo prices, my top choices are the Mosin Nagant and the 8mm Mauser. I am leaning toward the 8mm Mauser because its a bit more recent & looks shorter than the Mosin Nagant. Does anyone have experience with these rifles? Or have a suggestion on a better rifle in the same price range?
Link Posted: 1/1/2010 1:36:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Sold my M48 and kept my 91/30 and M44. I found that I could shoot the Mosin much better and I like really like the sights and long sight radius. The m44 is a blast to shoot and the loudest gun I own. The mosin is cheaper to buy and to shoot and it is easier to find SP ammo for it. I think the Mauser is a better built gun but still prefer the Mosin.
Link Posted: 1/1/2010 3:38:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I own a Mauser, and have shot the Mosin. No comparison in quality of the action. The mauser is very smooth and well built. The mosin is very rough and crude. I dint notice any difference in recoil. The mosin is of course bigger and heavier, and was fun to shoot, but not all that accurate. It was accurate enough to hold off the Germans, and would probably be ok for plinking, but I much prefer my mauser, even with higher ammo prices.
Link Posted: 1/1/2010 6:58:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I own a Mauser, and have shot the Mosin. No comparison in quality of the action. The mauser is very smooth and well built. The mosin is very rough and crude. I dint notice any difference in recoil. The mosin is of course bigger and heavier, and was fun to shoot, but not all that accurate. It was accurate enough to hold off the Germans, and would probably be ok for plinking, but I much prefer my mauser, even with higher ammo prices.

QFT.

After owning many variants of both rifles I would go with a Mauser hands down.
Link Posted: 1/1/2010 7:11:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I also prefer the Mauser over the Mosin-Nagant. Mausers are generally more accurate
and much more refined/high quality rifles.

But also keep in mind that the average Russian soldier wasn't really capable of taking advantage of
a 1 MOA rifle.

They were built as quickly as possible to get a bangstick in the hands of a peasant to charge
German MG-34 and MG-42 machine guns; there was not a need for shooting cloverleaf groups
at 100 yards.
Link Posted: 1/1/2010 7:11:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Have you actually handled the two rifles?  If you have handled both and really can't tell a quality difference, then buy the Mosin.
Link Posted: 1/1/2010 7:28:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Have you actually handled the two rifles?  If you have handled both and really can't tell a quality difference, then buy the Mosin.

+1

The MN needs to be issued with a 2x4 to cycle the bolt and a screwdriver for when the rims lock.

The Mauser was/is used world wide by everyone, it's the standard rifle of the pre WWII period*.

BSW

*Except for some oddballs like the SMLE and MN.

Link Posted: 1/1/2010 8:07:59 AM EDT
[#7]
For a hunting rifle, go with the Mauser. Commercial soft point ammo is available, although it is somewhat underpowered, will drop a deer DRT. The Mauser will no doubt be more accurate as long as the bore looks nice. The only drawback to the Mauser is the sights IMO.
I have many Mosins and they are fun to shoot, but none of them compare to my Mauser for accuracy.
Link Posted: 1/1/2010 8:18:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Well I have 3 German mausers and one Finn M39 (a MN reworked).  

I hate the straight bolt on the MN.  It's just not a smooth operation.

The upside with the MN is the surplus ammo is readily available.  The quality varies all over the map on surplus.  If you shoot winchester, or Wolf gold (same stuff), or commercial PRVI ammo you're accuracy is likely to be better with the bonus of not being corrosive ammo.  

The Mauser has the same issue with surplus ammo except that it's a lot more scarce now than 5 years ago.  The Turkish stuff I was given for free cracked on firing.  Harmless but annoying.  The plan is to get PRVI ammo for the brass.  There is basic 8mm hunting ammo in better gun shops.  You're unlikely to find this at walmart.

My opinion is the Mauser is a better built gun and the cartridge is very suitable for any NA big game.  For the last 60 years an assload of these surplus rifles from a multitude of nations were rebuilt into great custom rifles.  The actions are tough and usuable.  For customiziation you'll find a fair amount of mauser parts to include bent bolts, triggers, stocks, sight bases, etc.  

That said, you devalue these rifles if you mod them.  If you find an already mod'd rifle to work on then no harm, no foul.

That's my $0.02
Link Posted: 1/1/2010 8:24:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

The MN needs to be issued with a 2x4 to cycle the bolt and a screwdriver for when the rims lock.

The Mauser was/is used world wide by everyone, it's the standard rifle of the pre WWII period*.

BSW

Except the Americans, the French, the Swiss, the Japanese, the Italians, ect.

They were widely used and are fine rifles, but they weren't used by everyone, nor were they head and shoulders above every rifle from the period.*

OP, this will be a preference question for you. The Mauser is more refined and shoots "modern" rimless ammunition that is powerful and accurate. The Mosin-Nagant is less refined and shoots rimmed ammunition that is a leftover from the past. It is still powerful and can be accurate, in the right rifle. Ammo availability and price favors the Mosin-Nagant, but there is still fairly reasonably priced 8mm to be had out there.

Mosin-Nagants may be had starting at under $100. Mausers are starting to go north of $200 for common models that are not particularly collectible. If you look around, you can probably find one for under $200, though, in serviceable condition.

Keep in mind that either might require some work to get to shoot POA at 100 Yards. At lot of Mausers were calibrated with 200 or 300 yards being their shortest range setting. Mosin-Nagants had 100 yard sight settings, but both it and the Mauser will vary some with ammo selection, too.

*Yes, I AM aware the the Springfield 1903 was based on a modified Mauser action, HOWEVER, many more M1917s saw actual service in WWI than M1903s. Therefore, most of the bolt-action rifles we deployed in the war were not Mauser-based.
Link Posted: 1/1/2010 8:31:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Oh, and BTW, if sixe factors, both the Mosin-Nagant and the Mauser are available in varying lengths.

In commonly available rifles, I think you'll find the Mosin-Nagant carbines to be generally shorter, but there are Mauser carbines out there. They just aren't as common and usually command higher prices.

That being said, a K98 or M48-sized Mauser is a very manageable size,  if slightly larger than the Mosin-Nagant M38, M44, M91/59, ect.

Link Posted: 1/1/2010 10:49:17 AM EDT
[#11]
We buy these things for fun right?  Whatever you prefer at this moment will be the most fun and they both will work well as rifles.  History has already spoken and the mauser is "better".
Link Posted: 1/1/2010 12:21:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

BSW

Except the Americans, the French, the Swiss, the Japanese, the Italians, ect.

They were widely used and are fine rifles, but they weren't used by everyone, nor were they head and shoulders above every rifle from the period.*

OP, this will be a preference question for you. The Mauser is more refined and shoots "modern" rimless ammunition that is powerful and accurate. The Mosin-Nagant is less refined and shoots rimmed ammunition that is a leftover from the past. It is still powerful and can be accurate, in the right rifle. Ammo availability and price favors the Mosin-Nagant, but there is still fairly reasonably priced 8mm to be had out there.

Mosin-Nagants may be had starting at under $100. Mausers are starting to go north of $200 for common models that are not particularly collectible. If you look around, you can probably find one for under $200, though, in serviceable condition.

Keep in mind that either might require some work to get to shoot POA at 100 Yards. At lot of Mausers were calibrated with 200 or 300 yards being their shortest range setting. Mosin-Nagants had 100 yard sight settings, but both it and the Mauser will vary some with ammo selection, too.

*Yes, I AM aware the the Springfield 1903 was based on a modified Mauser action, HOWEVER, many more M1917s saw actual service in WWI than M1903s. Therefore, most of the bolt-action rifles we deployed in the war were not Mauser-based.

Actually, the M1917 is a Mauser based action as well, and so is the Japanese Arisaka. You are correct about the French, Swiss, and Italians however.

To the OP, after owning and shooting both types of rifles over the last couple decades, I prefer the Mauser. The Mauser is a very sturdy, reliable, and usually very accurate rifle as long as its in good condition with a decent bore. The Mauser action is usually smoother and easier to operate from the shoulder. With the Mosin-Nagant the action is "clunkier" and sometimes requires quite a bit of force to cycle. The triggers tend to be better on the Mauser rifles in my experience as well. Mosin-Nagant triggers are all over the map, with some being almost too light, and others being long, heavy, and gritty.

The Mosin-Nagant is still a good, sturdy, dependable rifle, and they can be fairly accurate. They are also a good bargain right now in a surplus bolt action rifle. Right now 7.62X54R surplus is much more available for plinking than any Mauser cartridge, so that is something to consider as well. However, remember to clean the bore right away after shooting any surplus ammunition as it is all most likely corrosive, hot soapy water works well for this. Good quality commercial non-corrosive ammunition is available for both rifles at comparable prices though.

When checking out a surplus rifle, don't be scared off by pitting in a bore, as most of these rifles will be pitted due to the corrosive ammunition that was used in them. What you should primarily look for is that the rifling be intact, and that the muzzle be in good shape with no nicks, burrs, or being worn out of round by overzealous cleaning by poorly trained conscripts. Many Mosin-Nagant rifles will have counterbored muzzles because of this. I have had many surplus rifles with what most shooters would consider "shot out" bores that still shot very respectable groups of around 3 MOA at 100 yards using the issue sights and surplus ammo. Pretty good in my book.

Link Posted: 1/1/2010 12:52:59 PM EDT
[#13]
I've owned an M48A, a Turkish Mauser, and also the M44, M38 and now an 91/30.  I still have both Mausers and only the 91/30 left.  If I had to narrow them down to only 1, it would be the M48A.

I enjoy the 91/30 for the historical issues behind it, but if I was to keep only 1 of the rifles and I wanted it to be a shooter, it would be a Mauser.

Just my $.02

Link Posted: 1/1/2010 4:03:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

So does a modern production Remington 770...
Link Posted: 1/1/2010 4:12:36 PM EDT
[#15]
If you do get a mosin make sure it is a M39 Finn.
Link Posted: 1/1/2010 6:05:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

BSW

Your rifle is defective. The MN action was designed with a cartridge interrupter to prevent that.
Link Posted: 1/1/2010 6:08:40 PM EDT
[#17]
for a hunting rifle go with the Mauser

for an all around fun rifle go with a Mosin Nagant
Link Posted: 1/1/2010 6:08:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

BSW

Your rifle is defective. The MN action was designed with a cartridge interrupter to prevent that.

Then why do 50% of the ones I've seen fired or fired myself experience rimlock?

Also, try loading a MN with a stripper. Have fun...

LK
Link Posted: 1/1/2010 6:09:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If you do get a mosin make sure it is a M39 Finn.

ANY of the Finn rebuilt rifles are far better than the Ruskie built guns. The M39 is probably the nicest of all though.

Link Posted: 1/1/2010 6:13:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

BSW

LK

50% of the rifles you've seen or fired needed to have the part replaced, or properly fitted. Neither of the two I own have that problem, nor has any other one I've handled or fired.

I have loaded one with a stripper...less trouble to stuff loose rounds in.
Link Posted: 1/1/2010 6:54:02 PM EDT
[#21]
I don't have the "Aw jeez, not this shit again" picture in my photobucket or else I'd post it here.

I also didn't get in early enough to post "in before the Mosin haters."

Most of the people in this thread who have made a comment about the "crude" and "rough" nature of the Mosin rifle have experience only with one of the recently-imported arsenal-refinished WWII-era parts guns. Most Mosins in the U.S. are just that, though most Mosin owners don't like to hear that. They'd rather bash the Mosin and make jokes about sticking bolts and rim jams than do some research and minor work to bring their rifle up to mil-spec.

And since every bolt action rifle most ARFcommers have ever used is some kind of Mauser derivative, of course they'd be more comfortable with one. Personally I'd rather have a Mosin that I trust.

As for accuracy –– again, a tuned (or an original-matching) Mosin with the proper ammo will usually shoot as well as a comparable Mauser of its era. Some of the most successful snipers of WWII used Mosin rifles.  Many of the refurbs out there are not bedded properly and have mixmaster trigger parts that are unpredictable –– and who takes the time to tune and learn how to shoot a $79 commie rifle?

Beyond all of that, saying "Mauser" or "Mosin" is hardly precise enough to make any credible general statements. A nice SAKO-made M28/30 Mosin is worlds better than a ratty Turk Mauser, but an unissued Persian Mauser is a work of art compared to a Chinese T53 Mosin carbine.

To the OP:

The Mauser is certainly more user-friendly to a milsurp newb. But it will take some looking and research to find a good one. I'd recommend a Russian Capture k98 –– good value with neat history, without the price tag that high collectibility creates. If you do go the Mosin route, I'd get a nice pre-war 91/30 with a good bore, a tin of ammo, and learn how to shoot the thing. Learn the tricks for Mosin bedding and trigger and sight work and you can make a killer rifle that will surprise you and your shooting buddies at the range.
Link Posted: 1/1/2010 6:55:39 PM EDT
[#22]
if you are looking at it from and ammo perspective the mosin will be better
Link Posted: 1/1/2010 7:00:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

BSW

LK

Because the interrupter is tangling with the stock or is tensioned wrong –– caused by sloppy 1960s-70s refurb in Ukraine and a lack of research on the part of the rifle's owner. Not by a bad design.

Original Russian stripper clips work great. Most of the ones in the U.S. are very crappy and don't work at all.
Link Posted: 1/1/2010 8:00:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

BSW

LK

I have upward of 15+ MNs, none of which have either problem.

Mine load easily with stripper clips, but am using military strippers and not the cheep repros out there.
Link Posted: 1/1/2010 8:03:06 PM EDT
[#25]
If you want to do a bunch of blasting go for the MN (ammo availability)

Either gun take some time to do some reading on the C&R boards so you have an even chance of telling a decent shooter from a tomato stake . There are some rough examples of each out there that will not serve you well

Another way to go is hold off and put aside a bit more money and grab up a used marlin in 30-30 or 35 Rem

Seems to me unless you luck out a decent Mauser or MN is going to run you $125 to $175 and a worn but serviceable Marlin is only going to be $50 or $75 more and will be better for most hunting.

The MN or Mauser will take game but the sights are really designed for a young mans great eyes . The Marlin will have better sights and options for a peep or optics . Optics on a Mauser or MN are difficult at best.

Don't be fooled by the $75 MN's kicking around out there . Most are beat bad and not of much use for anything but a noise maker
Link Posted: 1/2/2010 3:08:19 AM EDT
[#26]
The MN or Mauser will take game but the sights are really designed for a young mans great eyes .

Unfortunately this is true. I love my Mauser and have no trouble left and right; but vertically the sights just kick my butt.
Link Posted: 1/2/2010 3:22:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The MN or Mauser will take game but the sights are really designed for a young mans great eyes .

Unfortunately this is true. I love my Mauser and have no trouble left and right; but vertically the sights just kick my butt.

Y'all really should try a set of Mojo Sights. They make a HUGE difference without permanently altering the rifle. I especially like their "SnapSights."
Link Posted: 1/2/2010 7:20:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Ive never shot a Russian Mosin, but I own a Finnish M39 and a K98. If you can get a Finnish gun they are the best WWII era bolt actions in my opinion. Otherwise get a Mauser, they are very well built. The only thing that can compete with a Finnish gun would most likely be a Swedish Mauser, but I have never shot one.
Link Posted: 1/2/2010 7:33:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Ive owned both.  I think they are both good all around rifles but the Mauser is better made.  Too bad ammo prices aren't better on the .303...  The Lee Enfield is my milsurp bolt gun of choice.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2010 10:03:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Ive owned both.  I think they are both good all around rifles but the Mauser is better made.  Too bad ammo prices aren't better on the .303...  The Lee Enfield is my milsurp bolt gun of choice.  

My Enfield gets delivered on the 5th (No.1MKIII) , Back to the point, a couple years back, there was a Mosin Nagant thread covering some guys up North (MN or WI?) who use their 91/30s for deer hunting. It even had pics of the guys with their kills. It was pretty cool. One of them was an original Remington model. There was a similar thread to this one last summer or fall, and somebody had info/link to previous thread. Mosin Nagant's will get the job done.
Link Posted: 1/3/2010 4:20:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Y'all really should try a set of Mojo Sights. They make a HUGE difference without permanently altering the rifle. I especially like their "SnapSights."

Thank you very much! I hadn't heard of them.
Link Posted: 1/3/2010 7:21:33 AM EDT
[#32]
I prefer the Mauser action but either rifle will get the job done. As far as which is tougher/more reliable? I dunno who would be a worse case a russian farm boy conscript or a turkish tribesman and those rifles have survived both.
Funny thing, the Mausers used to be my preferred WWII bolt rifle but now I like the speed and capacity of the Enfield.
Link Posted: 1/4/2010 3:26:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Either rifle will harvest game assuming you can do your part.

In general the mausers are nicer all around rifles with a better action.  

I own a Finnish M39 that is superbly accurate.  Ammo is easy to find and there are softpoints available from Winchester.  For hunting its not the best rifle... the safety is not easy to use and its a pretty unwieldy rifle.  Open sights aren't great for low light/low contrast conditions.  

If hunting were a real consideration I'd lean towards a decent mauser.  

I'd go for an Enfield over either though.  Much better sights.  If you could spend a little more money I'd go for a Garand.

Link Posted: 1/4/2010 3:38:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

QFT.

After owning many variants of both rifles I would go with a Mauser hands down.

+1
Link Posted: 1/4/2010 4:08:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Of the two I only one the mosin. Have been wanting to pick up milsurp example of a mauser for awhile now, kind of missed the boat on cheap ammo, but got plenty for the mosin
Link Posted: 1/4/2010 4:56:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The only thing that can compete with a Finnish gun would most likely be a Swedish Mauser, but I have never shot one.

I would put up any of my K31's or K11's against that statement.
Link Posted: 1/5/2010 7:13:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Assuming both guns are in good condition, the Mauser will be more accurate.  Factory ammo for the Mauser is harder to come by, and American loaded factory ammo is dumbed way down.  The Mosin will be cheaper to buy and cheaper to feed.  The Mauser is BY FAR a higher quality firearm.

Both will work fine for deer hunting.
Link Posted: 1/5/2010 1:52:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

My Enfield gets delivered on the 5th (No.1MKIII) , Back to the point, a couple years back, there was a Mosin Nagant thread covering some guys up North (MN or WI?) who use their 91/30s for deer hunting. It even had pics of the guys with their kills. It was pretty cool. One of them was an original Remington model. There was a similar thread to this one last summer or fall, and somebody had info/link to previous thread. Mosin Nagant's will get the job done.

what ammo were they using or were they building their own mexican "match" ammo by replacing the projectiles w/ some sort of SP?

Link Posted: 1/5/2010 4:22:11 PM EDT
[#39]
The mauser by far, i own both.
Link Posted: 1/5/2010 5:48:17 PM EDT
[#40]
I have owned, stripped, rebuilt, tinkered with, and fired many examples of both.  Mosins can be fun, but the Mauser is a better rifle.  IMHO, YMMV.  C_m
Link Posted: 1/5/2010 6:12:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

what ammo were they using or were they building their own mexican "match" ammo by replacing the projectiles w/ some sort of SP?

I am the guy with the Remington M91 (Finn captured, of course). I was using Winchester (S&B repackaged) 180gr SP. Heart/lung shot, deer dropped on the spot, about 60 yards.
This was a couple years ago –– I'm a little older now.
Link Posted: 1/5/2010 6:29:13 PM EDT
[#42]
On a tangent, anyone know where to get a replacement stock for a K98k? The yugo doesnt fit, and we've looked all over. The Mauser I have has been bubba'd and I hate it.
Link Posted: 1/5/2010 8:42:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
On a tangent, anyone know where to get a replacement stock for a K98k? The yugo doesnt fit, and we've looked all over. The Mauser I have has been bubba'd and I hate it.

K98 stocks go for sale all the time on eBay and gunbroker.
Link Posted: 1/6/2010 1:35:47 PM EDT
[#44]
They are both good rifles, just a few points to consider

- The mauser saw use by more countries then any other rifle in history
- If imitation is any sign of success then the mauser is the most successful firearm in history.
- The mauser action is the basis for most hunting and marksmen rifles and has been for the last 100 years.
- The mauser is a much stronger action. The large ring mauser 98k with its two locking lugs can stand psi pressures of 60,000 and and will usually only incure a catastrophic failure around 80-90,000 psi. This means it can be re-chambered for just about any round on the market that will fit in it. The Mosin-nagant is pretty much limited to its current round or weaker.
- The mauser action is incredibly safe
- The mauser action is much smoother, easier to operate and gives you move leverage.
- The mauser action has a much better manual safety
- The mauser comes in more flavors then an ice-cream shop can handle.
- the mauser is just a more refined rifle

did I make my case for the mauser yet?
Link Posted: 1/6/2010 6:20:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

- If imitation is any sign of success then the mauser is the most successful firearm in history.
- The mauser action is the basis for most hunting and marksmen rifles and has been for the last 100 years.
- The mauser is a much stronger action. The large ring mauser 98k with its two locking lugs can stand psi pressures of 60,000 and and will usually only incure a catastrophic failure around 80-90,000 psi. This means it can be re-chambered for just about any round on the market that will fit in it. The Mosin-nagant is pretty much limited to its current round or weaker.
- The mauser action is much smoother, easier to operate and gives you move leverage.

You forgot this one: harder for the Mauser to fire with the bolt open than the MN. BSW

See this thread for details: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=14&t=301375
Link Posted: 1/6/2010 8:00:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You forgot this one: harder for the Mauser to fire with the bolt open than the MN. BSW

See this thread for details: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=14&t=301375

Just read that thread and wow, that's some freak occurrence. Glad to see the guy is alright.
Link Posted: 1/6/2010 8:03:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Havent shot anything other than rocks with my 91/30s.  This little buck died right there with one shot from my M39 Finn with 204gr soft points.  It was a little high but at 25 yards, he never had a chance!

Sorry about the crappy wet cell phone pic.  Its the only one I took of him.

Link Posted: 2/4/2010 7:26:20 PM EDT
[#48]
After we got our ass handed to us with the krag rifle against the mauser,the American rifle makers were handed a no funds
too much to build an American answer.    And after all the best we had at the time ,the best they could come up with was a
mauser design(1903 Springfield)!     So yes the Mauser is the JMB of bolt actions.

Bob
Link Posted: 2/5/2010 3:07:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Regarding mauser accuracy (or K98's at least):

According to the book Sniper Variations of the German K98k Rifle, the K98 snipers on a whole couldn't attain the same degree of accuracy mosin 91/30 snipers exhibited.  The Germans struggled the whole war to rectify this and couldn't ever really fix it.  This is comparing sniper rifles and not common issue guns, but it goes against the common notion stating the Russians couldn't make an accurate mosin.  Now my Swedish M96's and M41b mausers are some of the most accurate bolt action milsurps I own.  After these I'd go with Schmidt Rubins and Finnish M39 mosins.

BB
Link Posted: 2/5/2010 4:34:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top