Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2010 8:33:46 AM EDT
Hello,

Does anybody have any experience with this rifle? If so, please tell and also post pics if you can.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 10:08:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Great guns.  Light, accurate, and never had a malfunction.  Mine was in 30.06.  One of the few rifles I regret selling.  I bought it when it first came out––local gun shop was running a special on them for under $900.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 5:11:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I asked about auto-loading hunting rifles a few months ago and the hive consensus was to get the Browning BAR. After doing some Google searches on the rifle, I decided not to take a chance.

Accountant
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 6:40:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I've looked one over here at the local shop. Looks like a nice rifle, BUT from what I've heard they're no that accurate.  However Rifle Shooter magazine did a write up on it and the smple rifle grouped a hair over an inch at 100 yds

granted I'd have no need for a semi-auto 30-06 hunting rifle when/if I ever move back to Pennsylvania
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top