Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2004 5:00:02 PM EDT
Where do you get your BDU's (besides the military)?  And what do you pay?  The local Army/Navy store has foreign made of US fabric for $26.95.  Are there still US manufacturers?  Thanks.

-YJ
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:25:52 AM EDT
[#1]
tru-spec and propper are probably the two largest manufacturers of BDU's that don't have an NSN tag in them.  tru-spec makes theirs in more colors and fabric options than does propper, but i believe propper has a few versions of their bdu, as far as design of the actual clothing goes (isn't that propper?).  look at both companies do pretty good work, but i own either USGI or tru-spec BDU's.  i've yet to fing propper's at a nice enough price to bother.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:59:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Proper is one of the millitarys main supplyers of BDUs. Made in the US and dominican republic.

Personally I find proper hold up way better than tru-spec or others I have used.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:05:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I picked up two pair of Proppers from London Bridge Tactical for $28 each, one desert camo and one tan, and they are by far my favorite BDUs!  I'm even wearing the tan pair to work because they are so nice!
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:22:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Botach tactical has propper bdu's for pretty cheap.... but it will take ou forever for them to ship them to you. They have shipping delays of up to 6 weeks. If you're willing to timely delivery for a low price... then I would check them out.

Botach Tactical
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:52:39 AM EDT
[#5]
If your looking for Popplar or True Spec brand.........The Supply Sergeant offers some good prices.................have delt with them for years...............no problems.................they carry most everything

http://www.militaryclothing.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top