Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 10:25:29 AM EDT
Interested in purchasing a vest and a few pouches, but am wondering if BDS is upholding SOE's level of quality.

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:53:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:26:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Well that sucks, how is Paraclete's level of quality?

SOE stuff was great (i thought at least), i wish they didnt turn it over to BDS, but i have no idea about the reasons. I dont suppose the SOE crew is going to create another company, are they?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 1:15:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Nevermind, got the info on what happened to SOE. Planning on waiting for a new company from the original owner of SOE.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 1:59:02 PM EDT
[#4]
and there ya go. (I love my Patrol Vest).
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:33:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I ordered two "custom" pouches from BDS after the changeover, and wasn't disappointed at all. Fit and finish seemed right up to what my '02 vintage SOE thigh holster had. The 2-quart canteen cover with the 40mm loops is pretty much unique to them and I'm a grenadier.

My only gripe is they have a very light, almost yellowish desert tan rather than the "coyote" that everyone else uses. Makes for a meaningless but annoying mismatch on my SOTech Hellcat next to the Tac Tailor stuff.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:57:12 AM EDT
[#6]
If you want SOE quality gear, go to the survival forum and check in on the SOE thread in there. John Willis, who IS SOE is working with us to do a custom rig for the survival forum. You can get in contact with John that way and find out whats up.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:27:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top