Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2003 2:54:38 PM EDT
Have any of you guys gotten your hands on any of the recent large shipment of Australian ammo? I'd get it soon as it is selling like hotcakes.

Here's one place that has it, but I'm sure there are more...

www.falparts.com/

I just picked up 5 cases at a VERY reasonable price (falfiles group buy). I'd post a pic, but the server is on the fritz again. It comes on 5 round stripper clips, in bandoleers, packed 200 rounds to a can, 4 cans to a case. Best 308 I've seen in a LONG time, and there might not be any more coming.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 5:56:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep!  Shoots really well in my rifles, better than Port and much tighter groups than South African (for me).  For anyone in the upper midwest, L.C. Enterprises in Wisconsin has it at reasonable cost and freight.  Came in at $149.58/case delivered in western Iowa - we can't all be in areas served by those group buys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top