Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 8/28/2003 5:36:00 AM EST
I took a carbine course this weekend with a guy who is involved with marine SF. His rhodesian carry rig had the pouches attached with some sort of stiffened fabric strips that went through the pals straps and fastened with velcro and a fastener. It was a very solid attachment method with no wiggling like alice clips.

Does anyone know what the correct name for this attachment is and where i can get it?
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 6:49:33 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 8:58:23 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/28/2003 8:59:20 AM EST by curt]
thanks brad that would explain the looks i got when i asked about it. You know the look that says "everyone knows that".
Top Top