Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2002 11:58:10 AM EDT
UNBELIEVABLE!!! My dealer actually received the rifle today. What makes it seem so bizarre is that we were trading e-mails over the past few days and just this morning they said my rifle would go into production in April. And then the dealer called me in the afternoon with the good news.

So, while all this e-mailing was going on the gun was actually in shipment. When I called to inform them, there was more than a moment of pregnant pause. I think they might have been slightly red-faced. So I promised that I would retract everything I ever said about their delivery times. Consider this a retraction!

Anyway, I'm now in the column of an Armalite supporter. Their customer support is awesome. Even they don't know how good it really is.

I'll pick it up from the dealer this evening!

Thanks for listening...JJ
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 12:10:24 PM EDT
[#1]
JJD,

give us a shooting up-date after you've tried your rifle.

I know everyone at ArmaLite from the President on down is concerned about moving production faster.  Just as important is ArmaLite's refusal to compromise quality for expedient shipment.

Please let us know how you like that rifle.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top