Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2006 5:44:04 PM EDT
I see people always inquire about wether a Halo is and older model or a new model. I know that a safety feature comes standard with all new Halos, but is that pretty much all there is to it?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:51:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I looked at a Halo II this weekend and it didn't have a safety on it.  I've also seen Halo III's and don't remember a safety.

I just about bought the Halo II.  Damn they are nice...  The $400 had a tough time getting out of my pocket though...  
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:03:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Go over to Microholics.com and look around, plenty of info there. Usually when people talk about older models they mean the ones made at the Florida facility before MT moved. There were some rough spots along the road but they've been back on track for a while now and the new knives are just as good as the old models. I have both a HALO II (FL) and a HALO III (PA) and they're equal in fit, finish and quality of workmanship.

HALO II

HALO III

***Edited to add HALO II / III has no safety.***
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top