Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2006 5:23:54 PM EDT
I am looking to put a trijicon on my G3 for when I am not shooting 3 gun with the iron sight.  I have one of those chinese aluminium rails on top the rifle and thought the TA11E would go on and off easily.

Has anyone used this type of scope / system on a G3 / 91 set up?  If so, how did you like it and how good is the BDC?

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:56:03 AM EDT
[#1]
It will work great, except you'll need to have a step ladder handy to get cheek weld.  

Seriously, attempts to put AR15 optics on rifles without the AR15 sight line are generally unsatisfactory and the scope is usually not in the right place for proper eye relief.  However, after looking at the Magpul stock for the HK91, I might change my mind...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top