Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2010 7:42:42 PM EDT
I bought one a few years ago at a fun show, and it's been a great pistol(e?) so far.  Other than the really crappy grip panel(s) and some tooling marks here and there, it looks great and resembles the original Walther pistole as used in the Olympics in the 1930's .
The gun has fed all of the assorted brands of .22LR that i have ran through it and it shows no sign of stopping either. Sadly, i don't have the original under barrel weights just the pistole and a spare magazine for it. If anyone has the barrel weights for theirs, do you find yourself using them?
Or, am i better off missing them?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 5:04:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I sold several when I had my own gunshop.
Nobody who bought one did much complaining except for trying to find Chinese or German spare magazines.
German TT Olympia magazines will fit and function in these guns by the way.
Some require a bit of tweeking but they do work.

The weights don't do anything special on so short a barrelled pistol in my opinion.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 5:02:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one I bought many years ago.  (Late 90's maybe?)

It has worked fine, although I don't shoot it much.  I have to say, I prefer shooting it with the weight, but I imagine it is no big deal one way or the other.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top