Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2002 5:32:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:42:02 PM EDT
[#1]
IIRC Garandman has a couple of them, I talked to him a few times and he said they were great shooters. I was contemplateing getting a dozen for our Boy Scout council for the kids to use.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 7:42:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I ordered one with my 1903, so I haven't gotten it yet.  I saw a post about them a while back and it was very positive.  

I was flipping through some used guns site last week, can't remember where it was, and they were selling a Mossberg M44 .22 target rifle - for $299.  A little steep, considering you can get it for less than $100 - shipped - from CMP.

Edited to add - the parts that are brittle/missing, the trigger guard and the magazine, are available through www.e-gunparts.com/.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 9:01:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I ordered one 6 weeks ago..delivered yesterday. It's brand freakin new....60 years old, but its never had a round through it. The trigger guard was broken (the plastic shrank over the years, and as its attached at both ends, it pulled apart) and the stock has 2 small dings. Mine is parkerized except for the rear sight assy which is blued. The stock is not as nice as the civilian models, they dont have the multiple position front sling swivels or cheekpiece and the finish is just a walnut colored stain but if you're looking for a 22 target rifle, I think they're the best deal in firearms goin'.

Regards,
    Bo
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top