User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2006 10:23:15 PM EDT
Hi,  If anyone attended Shot Show & have a pic & post it.  Thanks
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:22:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:33:56 AM EDT
[#2]
The display model they had was in a rifle under glass and was a prototype only. Not much to see.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:35:16 AM EDT
[#3]
That's gotta be one heavy mag! Imagine lugging that around all day. Although I see no reason for such a mag a part of me asks how much would such a mag cost?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:01:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That's gotta be one heavy mag! Imagine lugging that around all day. Although I see no reason for such a mag a part of me asks how much would such a mag cost?

I heard the mag was around 10 Pounds Loaded... I think I'll stick to the 20 rounders since my MK14 weighs enough as it is.

Nathan
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:55:16 AM EDT
[#5]
If it weighs a lot that means I'll end up wtih one. I can't seem to do anything that makes my rifle lighter for some reason. Perhaps I'm working my way towards an emplacement gun?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:58:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd be game for a 50 rd drum. 100 rds is abit more weight than I want to sling around.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top