Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2006 7:09:29 PM EDT
Have the B&T one, just wondering if there were any other makers besides TAPCO and B&T?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:21:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you mean scope mounts?

I have one from MFI but it doesn't work on my SW5 because the receiver scope mount "lugs" (for lack of the correct term) on the left side of my receiver are not square at the bottom and therefore not very secure with it.

Too bad because it weighs half what the B&T mount does.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:40:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Leapers makes a good one.  Nice tight fit on my PTR-91.  Others have had good things to say about the same mount.  I got mine from Cheaper than Dirt, but I'm not sure if they have any in stock right now.

-JZ
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:59:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Do you mean scope mounts?

Yeah, scope/electronic sight mounts
Thanks for the replies thus far!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 3:28:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Leapers Mount

eta:  guess they didn't like me linking to their site.

Leapers mount at Airsplat.com for $14.95
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:20:11 AM EDT
[#5]
I recently bought the Leapers mount from Airsplat.com and it is a perfect fit on my PTR.  I need to find some decent scope rings to attach to it now.  Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:08:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I recently bought the Leapers mount from Airsplat.com and it is a perfect fit on my PTR.  I need to find some decent scope rings to attach to it now.  Any suggestions?

Dito!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:19:34 AM EDT
[#7]
My MFI mount works perfectly with my G-3 and EO-Tech.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top