Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2003 8:13:41 AM EDT
shot my P85 today..had been a very long time since i took it out..i also was shooting a M85 taurus and LesBaer Concept VIII..lol. well needlesstosay, i forgot how sloppy and LONG the trigger was on the P85,,jus curious if there is any cure or is this jus DA/SA charactoristics <sp>..any help is appreciated..lol. im not tryin to get a trigger like the LB (thatll never happen) but be nice to take sum slack out of it..dunno if this is even possible..thanks
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 9:04:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Treat it like a 2 stage trigger - take up the slack, then squeeze the trigger 'til the gun fires.

I had the same complaint until I started using the pistol this way.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 9:50:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Yet another reason to avoid Ruger pistols like the plague.    
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 10:07:28 AM EDT
[#3]
actually this is my ONLY complaint on this one..its pretty accurate and never jams.one of the only firearms i can use USA mags i with no problem..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top