Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2005 9:08:20 AM EDT
That is the question! My DSA needs a little help to discourage jaming. Seems to feed right but the bolt won't close 100%, maybe 5-10 times in a hundred rounds.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 12:33:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Go to www.falfiles.com and post this. Somebody might help.  Lucky bastard you live in CO. I used to line in Denver and work at Stapleton

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:43:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Check the top edge of the locking pin/shoulder.

If needed, take a stone and break the edge if it's sharp (don't take down the front flat face, just the very top edge to allow the bolt to cam down past it without binding).
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:09:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Check the top edge of the locking pin/shoulder.

If needed, take a stone and break the edge if it's sharp (don't take down the front flat face, just the very top edge to allow the bolt to cam down past it without binding).

What exactly is that part? Is it part of the bolt? Thank you!
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:22:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I can't send you photo direct threw the New Email system.  IM me with a Email address and I will shot a photo of the part/edge that you need to stone.

Or If you are close to Denver, I'm in town for the next two days if you just want to hook up at my house.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top