Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2007 4:09:46 PM EDT
I looked through the pic threads and I didn't see another one. I picked this one up off of EGay last week.

I find it pretty handy, I just wish that there were a few more positions.

Link Posted: 1/1/2007 4:17:00 PM EDT
[#1]
nice......how much ???
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 4:21:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
nice......how much ???

I wanted it REALLY BAD, so I paid $275 shipped I don't know if this is good or not since I don't know what Sage's price is. I'm happy though
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 4:26:57 PM EDT
[#3]
SWEET

Link Posted: 1/1/2007 5:47:45 PM EDT
[#4]
That is the same stock Sage furnished on my Sidewinder. I sold the stock off of it for two reasons:

Can't use it with a side saddle.
The stock damn near weighed as much as the shotgun.

They are hell bent for strength but way too heavy.

PursuitSS
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:18:43 PM EDT
[#5]
The next thing you should do is replace that J lock Safety!
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:19:08 PM EDT
[#6]
A few years ago I was interested in more info on their 1100 conversions, but I could NEVER and I mean never get those guys to respond to an email.  

I noticed they took all their pricing off the web site, it use to be out there for all their products.  Nice to see close up pics of it, thanks.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 1:07:21 PM EDT
[#7]
From what I've heard they have stopped selling Sidewinders to anyone but Law Enforcement and Govt. Agencies. They now state you must furnish a "letter of intended use". When I BEGGED John Klein of Sage to build me a 12.5" Sidewinder he informed me that 90% of their business was to "three letter agencies". That was over twelve years ago.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/PursuitSS/DSC01170.jpg

PursuitSS
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 12:55:05 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
he informed me that 90% of their business was to "three letter agencies".

That's a shame but then again that is why Tony at Tromix will sell the hell out of his custom Saigas, he is taking care of business and us non 3 letter guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top