Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2002 7:16:29 AM EDT
I'm looking to top my varminter with decent glass. Been looking at the ATN.  Does anyone have any experience with them?  The price looks great, $309.00 at A.S.P.I. It comes with several cams, a shade and a lighted reticle.

Check it out at www.atncorp.com .
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 8:37:11 AM EDT
[#1]
ThugBuster,
   I have experience with the ATN 5x33lu, a friend has one and it really works and has never gotton off of sight for any reason, they have a tough finish and execellent light gathering capabilities!!!! Not quite as clear as a burris simmons or leaupold, but good enough! I've been thinking of using the same scope on my ar-15 varmit gun when I get it built!
You might want to try moving this post to the optics forums...
you'll get more responses.
-Chuck
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 3:25:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Chuck, I'll do that.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 3:31:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Spend a little more and get a Nikon 6.5-20 or 5.5-16, you won't regret it, especially since the Nikons are on par (optics) with my Zeiss scopes.  Very nice stuff, check them out.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 6:35:48 AM EDT
[#4]
The Simmons 6.5 X 18 with Target knobs works pretty well on my Savage .22-250.  For $150 and a Lifetime Guarantee, I'm not going to complain.  I'm getting .5" groups of three at 200 yards with a 5 mph wind.  If I remember, the ATNs have a green tint, a pretty cool reticle and a very LARGE look to them.  They are built very well but in that price range, you can do better.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top