Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 9/28/2011 8:37:39 PM EDT
I've seen the HSGI Taco single pouches, but is there a three mag pouch? Even better would be one that has pistol mag pouches that piggy-back, but I'd settle for a good shingle for multiple AK mags.

Yes, I know I can add multiple Taco's but guys that does get a little pricey...not saying they aren't worth it but I'm on a Spagettio's diet in a world of pasta florentine...
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 8:43:32 PM EDT
Originally Posted By nturavrgcop:
I've seen the HSGI Taco single pouches, but is there a three mag pouch? Even better would be one that has pistol mag pouches that piggy-back, but I'd settle for a good shingle for multiple AK mags.

Yes, I know I can add multiple Taco's but guys that does get a little pricey...not saying they aren't worth it but I'm on a Spagettio's diet in a world of pasta florentine...

get the tacos and downgrade to a ramen diet
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 3:28:10 AM EDT
It's not cheaper than the Taco, but eggrolls/EGL Monkey Stomper will hold two AK mags stacked with pistol mags.

The double-decker acos are a bargain one you consider it saves you from having to buy two separate pouches for AK and AR mags.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:30:45 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:44:51 AM EDT
This is the one I use from US PALM:

US PALM LINK
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 6:19:17 PM EDT
Thanks guys. Eggroll's shingle is right up my alley, but I'd have to sell a kidney right now. But lots of options and that's why I came here.

Thanks guys, and if there's any more that haven't been discussed keep em coming!
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 7:07:17 PM EDT
theres always the make your own gear route.... but thats the eat a crouton a week meal plan ;-)

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 7:09:21 PM EDT
esstac 7.62 http://www.skdtac.com/Esstac_762_Triple_Wedge_Mag_Pouch_p/ess.112.htm

I don't have these, but I do have the 7.62 panels in a bush boar rig. They work great. I modified the bungees to hold the curved ak mags better.
Top Top