Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2004 6:34:43 AM EDT
Anybody own this setup? Can you post some pictures? Can you tell me your opinion? I'm looking at buying one soon.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 11:40:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Here are some old poor quality pictures. After work I will take some better ones and post them. It is nicest colapsing stock I have found. I have had it a couple years now. So far no problems or complaints of any kind, other than you can't mount a sidesaddle.

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 12:51:28 PM EDT
[#2]
QuinlanV, looks great and exactly the pictures I was looking for. Thanks
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:34:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool. If you would like better pictures just let me know. I'd be happy to snap a couple and send em your way.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:24:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Cool. If you would like better pictures just let me know. I'd be happy to snap a couple and send em your way.

I would appreciate any pictures your willing to post. Thank you for taking the time.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:33:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I will take some more pics next chance I get. Posting them will work or I could e-mail them directly to you.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:08:16 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I will take some more pics next chance I get. Posting them will work or I could e-mail them directly to you.

Im sent with my email address. Thanks
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:04:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I never got the IM, so here are a few more pic of the stock

There is a closed position and 2 open positions on this stock. The open are at 13" and 14" LOP.
I am going to have another machined in at 12".
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:18:14 PM EDT
[#8]
I've been over to Sage International's website and its alittle confusing. Do you happen to know the exact part numbers for your setup? Is it SFS04 for the pistol grip and TS870R for the collapsing stock?

www.sageinternationalltd.com/si/wepacc/wepacc.html
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:29:30 PM EDT
[#9]
TS870R is the part # for the Sage stock kit (TeleScoping870). The grip is included.

SFS04 is a Speedfeed stock set (SpeedFeed Stock IV)
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:32:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
TS870R is the part # for the Sage stock kit (TeleScoping870). The grip is included.

Thanks for all your help.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:35:17 PM EDT
[#11]
How bad is the recoil with the Sage stock? I had a Butler Creek folding stock and the recoil was very uncomfortable.

Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top