Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2004 9:20:06 PM EDT
I have a 870 without a sling swivle, where do I get one, I am desperate for any help.


Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:41:40 PM EDT
If you have a stock 870 (ie no mag extension) you can get a mag cap with sling swivels from Uncle Mikes (carried at any gun store and most Wal-Marts!)

If you have a gun with an extended Mag Tube, you can try TacStar for their clamp-sling swivel combo

Best of Luck!

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:08:17 PM EDT
Check out this option from Wilson Combat. Extended mag tube with a sling swivel, and get a couple of textra rounds to boot. If you already have an extension, then check out this option. Wilson Combat makes quality stuff. If you have a stock follower, get a Wilson follower while you are at it and don't look back.
Top Top